Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC)
The aim of the MCC course is to train students to operate effectively in the Multi Crew environment. The objectives of MCC training are to foster optimal behavioral aspects, such as decision making, communications, division of tasks, use of checklists, mutual supervision, teamwork and support under normal/abnormal/emergency conditions. The training emphasizes the development of non-technical skills which are applicable to working in a multi-crew environment.
- 2 weeks
- EASA CPL (A)
- MEP (A)
Training / Examinations
- 25 hours theoretical instruction
- 20 hours on Alsim ALX (FNPT II) simulator:
- 10 hours pilot flying (P1)
- 10 hours pilot monitoring (P2)
- Pre/post-flight briefings
Start you journey here
It has never been easier to start your aviation career.