Instrument Rating Instructor
- 1 week
- Have completed at least 800 hours of flight time under IFR of which at least 400 hours shall have been in aeroplanes.
- Hold a valid licence issued in accordance with Part-FCL
- Hold a valid instrument rating issued in accordance with Part-FCL
- Hold a valid medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-MED
- Meet the general prerequisites for instructors at FCL.915
- Show evidence of English language proficiency at least equal to ICAO Level 4.
Training / Examinations
25 hours of teaching and learning instruction, 10 hours of technical training and at least 10 hours of flight instruction.
Note: The holder of an FI(A) certificate may have the flight instruction element reduced to not less than 5 hours.
License issue requirements
- Proficiency test
Start you journey here
It has never been easier to start your aviation career.