Class Rating Instructor
The aim of the CRI training course is to train the candidate to the level of competence defined in FCL.920 and adequate to a CRI . The training course is designed to train applicant adequately in theoretical knowledge instruction, flight instruction and FSTD instruction to instruct for any class or type rating for non-complex non-high performance SP aeroplanes for which the applicant is qualified.
- 1 week
- For multi-engine aeroplanes:
- 500 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes
- 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane
- For single-engine aeroplanes
- 300 hours flight time as a pilot on aeroplanes
- 30 hours as PIC on the applicable class or type of aeroplane; and
- Hold a valid licence issued in accordance with Part-FCL
- Hold a valid medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-MED
- Meet the general prerequisites for instructors at FCL.915
- Show evidence of English language proficiency at least equal to ICAO Level 4.
Training / Examinations
- 25 hours of teaching and learning instruction, 10 hours of technical training and 5 hours of flight instruction on multi-engine aeroplanes or 3 hours of flight instruction on single-engine aeroplanes.
License issue requirements
- Proficiency test
Start you journey here
It has never been easier to start your aviation career.